Housekeeping Manager - Popular Branded Hotel Operator
Salary: Up to £29,000
Location: Manchester City Centre
** Due to the nature of the operation, you must have strong hands-on Housekeeping Manager experience, with impeccable standards, faultless attention to detail (no room for error!) and high volume/quick turnaround experience (ideally from large hotels or holiday resorts) and departmental experience! **
Our client, an popular branded hotel operator is looking for a highly-experienced Housekeeping Manager for one of their sites based in Manchester City Centre. This is the perfect role for someone with years of large branded/corporate hotel experience.
Although you'll be overseeing a team of experienced housekeepers, you will also be expected to get stuck-in with the rest of the team performing regular housekeeping duties as well as your own quality standard checks and job specific duties as Housekeeping Manager ensuring standards are at an all time high.
This is a really nice varied role as not only will you and the team be responsible for the hotel bedrooms but also possibly restaurants, function suites and any communal areas. You will also be COSHH/NEBOSH trained and also be financially astute with P&L experience as you'll be responsible for the departmental P&L which includes managing and ordering stocks, and also wages which means you'll be in charge of the rotas.
- 2+ years recent Housekeeping Manager experience in a busy branded hotel
- Solid experience of managing a team of 5 or more housekeepers with various personalities
- Strong departmental P&L experience (including stocks, wages)
- Ensure the highest standards are met and maintained across all operations whilst performing with
- You must be a strong motivator and understand the importance of training and development within the housekeeping team.
- Ideally be COSHH/NEBOSH trained
- A great personality - fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities.
- Strong organisational skills, time management and attention to detail
- A great communicator - excellent at developing relationships with other departments, senior management and others involved
Should you be successful, you will benefit from:
* A fantastic salary and great employer
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Really nice environment
This is a quality company with an excellent reputation and offers great scope for future development.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.