GENERAL MANAGER - ICONIC BAR AND RESTAURANT OPERATOR!
LOCATION: EAST LONDON
SALARY: Up to £46,000 + 30% BONUS
This iconic bar and restaurant featuring private dining and event space is looking for a proactive experienced and passionate General Manager to focus on implementing amazing service standards and driving business within this extremely popular and busy site in East London.
As this is a hands-on General Manager role, you would need to enjoy the buzz of running busy bar and restaurant operation whilst motivating a large well-established team.
We are looking for an experienced General Manager to join an established vibrant and passionate senior leadership team. We are looking for someone who can drive their team to over-achieve on all targets set, whilst delivering the most amazing guest experiences.
What are we looking for?
- The successful candidate will have a strong hospitality background, ideally be an experienced General Manager who has previously worked in a high-volume operation.
- Must have a background of working for a quality branded restaurant or bar operator with a reputation for strong processes and excellent training.
- The ability to recruit, train, motivate, support, and lead your teams, working hard to maintain and improve service and performance, to achieve and exceed targets.
- The successful candidate will be committed to ensuring the venue provides great service and an amazing guest experience.
- The desire to 'get on’ and develop your career with a successful, quality operator. There are good progression opportunities available for the right candidate as the company continue with their expansion.
What’s on offer?
- The opportunity to gain secure employment with a great branded operator that is going places.
- Great support & training.
- An employer that recognises performance and will regularly review & reward.
- The chance to develop your career with good solid progression & the ability to gain more responsibility in the future.
- An opportunity to make your mark within the company at this high-profile site.
- The chance to make a difference & work for a company that welcomes your suggestions & ideas.
If you have strong experience leading a quality bar and restaurant operation and are an exceptional leader and then please send your CV ideally in word format.
If this opportunity is not right for you, please visit www.heskethjames.co.uk for further vacancies.