EXPERIENCED HEAD CHEF REQUIRED – NEWLY LAUNCHING COOL RESTAURANT/BAR CONCEPT
QUALITY HIGH PROFILE STYLISH RESTAURANT/BAR SERVING FRESH DISHES
*** FRESH LEBANESE/MEDITERRANEAN/TURKISH/GREEK COOKING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED***
LOCATION: LEICESTER AREA
SALARY: UP TO 45K PLUS BONUS, BENEFITS, FUTURE PROGRESSION TO A BIGGER ROLE WITHIN THE GROUP
I am currently working with a client who is opening an amazing operation in a couple of months time set a prime location & are looking for an experienced Head Chef with experience of cooking fresh Lebanese/Mediterranean/Turkish/Greek dishes to the highest standards. The operation is high quality with a mouth-watering selection of dishes along with It's a quality operation and the restaurant & bar will serve quality dishes & mezze. Everything is made fresh and sph is around £30.
The operation is on 2 levels with dining finished at around 10/11pm. The company have been working with a senior chef who has worked for well respected restaurants in both London & Dubai to help with the initial stages of the concept, but we are now looking for someone who has previous experience of working with Leabanese/Mediterranean/Turkish/Greek styles of cooking and who has maybe worked overseas, in the UAE etc (where this style of restaurant is more prolific) and is looking to use their skills to be at the helm of the kitchen develop an exciting menu, recruiting & training a team serving mezze & an exceptional range of delicious exciting dishes.
The venue is within has been completely refurbished with a Mediterranean palette of colours and has amazing views across the city centre. The company behind it have further successful quality restaurant operations, but are looking to grow this concept & open further sites so anyone joining has serious potential to develop into a bigger role in the future.
What are we looking for ?
- Previous experience as a Head Chef with experience of producing quality Lebanese/Mediterranean/Turkish/Greek style dishes.
- A real passion for food & the ability to produce fresh dishes in a busy kitchen, leading the team to produce food of the highest standards of taste & presentation.
- The ability to recruit, train, develop & motivate a team.
- A desire to put your stamp on the menu in a busy, cool, quality operation serving great food and amazing drinks with impeccable service, yet a relaxed unpretentious feel.
- Previous experience of working with similar style food concepts internationally in such places as the UAE and noe looking to make a name for yourself & develop a career with an exciting growing company.
- Strong both FOH & BOH – The ability to ensure standards, policies and procedures are maintained at all times whilst managing the P & L.
- The ability to work in a busy environment and be part of an exciting brand new opening - Experience of new openings would be desirable, but not essential.
- The desire to work for a great company that looks after & values its people and is looking to develop the concept with further openings and therefore future progression for the right candidate – Now is a great time to join and be part of developing something exciting !!
- Happy and able to commute to Leicester or relocate closer to the area.
The starting salary for this role is up to around £45,000 for the right person with the right background/experience plus bonus & benefits. Ad the company are looking to roll out the concept & open further sites in other parts of the country, there is definite potential to develop in a bigger role within the near future.
If you feel you have the right experience then please send your CV.