Role: General Manager - Stunning Boutique Hotel & Wedding Venue
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Free Accommodation
Location: Isle of Skye
** You MUST have strong property management, guest relations and events experience **
Our client, a stunning boutique hotel and events operation, is looking for a highly-experienced, hands-on and passionate General Manager with not only strong guest relations experience but also events experience. Situated in the Outer Hebrides, this beautiful property not only caters visitors coming from afar and wide, it also hosts a variety of high-end private events including weddings and also corporate events.
As General Manager you will be a natural people person, well-presented, confident, with a strong passion for hospitality and great people skills as a host and the face of the business. As this is a hands-on operations role where you will be overseeing all departments, we are looking for strong managers who are very hands-on a with experience of overseeing a large team of staff across the entire business. You will be leading from the front whilst motivating and getting the best out of an experienced team.
The successful candidate will need to be confident and have a great personality as a host as not only will you be the face of the business day-to-day, you will also be introducing wedding and events as a strong spokesperson. You will need an enthusiastic, genuine and friendly approach, all whilst ensuring that customer satisfaction and quality standards are of paramount priority.
The fantastic reputation and impeccable service are key to the success of the operation. With this in mind you should be a strong representative for the business.
* 4+ years' up to date hands-on General Manager experience in a quality hotel environment
* A great personality - fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities.
* Strong organisational skills, time management and attention to detail
* A great communicator - excellent at developing relationships with the kitchen team, front of house team, senior management and others involved
Should you be successful, you will benefit from:
* A fantastic salary and great employer
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Really nice environmentThis is a quality company with an excellent reputation and offers great scope for future development.