General Manager - Market leading, established operator, people focussed business, lots of opportunity for progression and growth.
Salary: £55,000 (OTE) - £36,750 BASIC & 50% BONUS!!
33 Days holiday!
We are on the lookout for an engaging operator to join our client as General Manager at their fantastic site in Leeds.
Our client, a highly regarded branded restaurant operator, is looking for an experienced, hands-on, personable, and passionate General Manager to lead and manage their hugely popular restaurant operation based in Leeds. As this is a hands-on General Manager role, you would need to enjoy the buzz of running a busy restaurant operation whilst motivating and getting the best out of a large well-established team.
* Solid hands-on experience at General Manager level.
* Strong leadership, management skills and some experience of managing large teams.
* Good business acumen, strong financial knowledge, and experience (Profit & Loss).
* Be a great communicator - excellent at developing relationships with a clear and bright communication style.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a great personality - fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities.
* Have a passion for hospitality and high-quality service.
* Have strong management and leadership skills.
* Be motivated, highly organised and have previous experience within a similar role.
* Be enthusiastic, have a desire to exceed expectations and want to impress.
* Understand the financial and commercial aspects of the business.
* You should hold your team’s progression as paramount to their continued growth as a team and as individuals, which can only help the business to thrive.
Our client is an innovative business who will champion change and drive this with the team. They will provide you with the best tools to excel at what you do and a structured training and development plan allowing you to grow your career in this amazing company.
To apply for this vacancy, please forward your CV, ideally in word format. If this vacancy isn’t quite what you are looking for, please visit our website for further opportunities www.heskethjames.co.uk