We are looking to recruit an experienced and passionate Bar Manager who can lead a fantastic bar team to deliver exceptional service in this high-end quality hotel operation.
As Bar Manager you will report directly to the F&B Manager and be a key part of the management team.
You will work closely with the bar team to ensure all customers are offered impeccable service in a unique and stylish venue. Your role will involve assisting with day-to-day operations, ensuring the team are well trained and are meeting service standards.
We are looking for a creative and vibrant candidate, Cocktail experience is essential as well as being able to enhance the customer experience.
- To manage the entire bars operation, managing the team and setting service standards
- To be the face of the venue, ensuring guests enjoy their experience.
- Recruit and train new and current team members to a high standard
- Train the team in cocktails, wine and spirits knowledge.
- Be responsible for the liquor stock take, ordering and minimising wastage.
- Manage rotas and payroll for the bar team.
- Ensure the bar and appropriate back of house areas are immaculately presented at all times.
- Knowledge of spirits, wines and cocktails is essential.
- A dynamic leader with a hands-on approach.
- Able to organise a team and ensure all tasks are adhered to
- Strong work ethic, approachable and very guest focused
- Promotes teamwork and employee morale
- Excellent communication skills who is able to motivate and guide team members
- Engaging and motivational attitude and able to provide guidance
- Flexible and previous experience in a similar role is essential
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Hesketh James Recruitment are the managing agent for this role on behalf of the client.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.