Restaurant Manager - Multi-Award-Winning Hotel (Live Out)
Location: Fort William
We are recruiting for a highly experienced Restaurant Manager with a strong accoladed background manage a multi-award-winning restaurant situated in the Fort William area.
As Restaurant Manager of this exceptional restaurant, you will be the face of the operation. With that in mind, a warm, welcoming characterful persona is definitely needed for this role.
You will thoroughly enjoy being hands on and operational, leading your team from the front. You will have exceptional guest service, be a team player and enjoy leading a team to deliver exceptional guest service.
· Lead your team to deliver exceptional standards in this stunning fine dining restaurant operation.
· Assist in the training and ongoing development of your team.
·Be confident in selling wines from the extensive wine list
·Assist in the setting of high standards and the maintaining of procedures to ensure guests receive the best experience.
·Assist with stock ordering, stock controls, wages controls and rotas as and when needed.
The desirable candidate:
· Strong management experience either a rosette or busy fine dining restaurant operation is required.
·A warm and welcoming persona is essential with a genuine passion for guest service and high standards.
·The ability to manage and lead your team in service and multitask in a hands-on approach wherever needed is essential.
· Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail is essential.
· Good people management skills, communication skills and training skills are required.
· Have a down to earth approach yet also work with integrity, authenticity and respect.
· Be agile and flexible in your approach to all elements of the role and complete additional duties as necessary, working collaboratively and positively with the senior management team.
What’s on offer:
· A competitive salary
· The opportunity to work for a business offering future progression.
Hesketh James Recruitment are the managing agent for this role on behalf of the client.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your CV