Strong leader required for successful luxury restaurant & brunch restaurant operation based in a high profile location in the West End of London.
My client is a successful company with a varied portfolio of innovative quality fresh food branded restaurants across the South of England with further high profile international operations.
An exciting opportunity has arisen run one of their exciting table service restaurant operations as General Manager.
The company itself is well-established & very forward thinking with a portfolio of stunning restaurant/coffee/deli operations serving an array of fresh produce - from creative breakfasts to mouth-watering brunches, unique creative lunches to an amazing selection of coffees and patisserie products.
The operations are located in high profile locations throughout London and the South and their cool quality restaurant/cafe operations pride themselves in providing the highest standards of service alongside well-presented food and quality products with a unique & innovative edge. Restaurants are cool and airy and are popular throughout the day with an array of different clientele. Menus are both innovative and seasonally focused with popular favourites and the company are not afraid to try new things.
The operations are open throughout the day during business hours - from breakfast- and are not open in the evenings.
What are we looking for?:
* A proven track record as General Manager or Restaurant Manager of a quality restaurant or quality branded restaurant operation - We will NOT consider candidates from a fast food/grab & go/coffee/sandwich only background
* Experience of running a table service restaurant operation with an emphasis on outstanding customer service
· Must have a background of working for a high quality branded restaurant operator or successful independent restaurant with a reputation for strong processes & excellent training and processes
* Must be committed to running the restaurant as if it were your own business, taking ownership, driving sales and developing & growing your business
· The ability to multi-task & work under pressure
· The ability to recruit, train, motivate & support your own team, mentoring & developing people into bigger roles with a focus on internal progression & promoting talent.
· A real commitment to provide impeccable service, working hard to maintain & improve performance in order to provide an amazing customer experience, well-presented dishes & a great atmosphere.
· Driven with the ability to drive business into the restaurant to achieve & exceed budget.
· A strong communicator who is good at developing strong local relationships
· Strong back of house skills, full P & L accountability, achieving all financial, labour & stock control & waste targets
* The ability to run your business in the smoothest way possible
· The desire to ‘get on’ & develop your career with a successful, expanding company that is going from strength to strength.
What’s on Offer ?
·The opportunity to run a beautiful restaurant to be proud of & a strong team that are doing an excellent job.
* Day time hours
·A fantastic package, bonus & benefits plus an employer that recognises performance & will regularly review & reward.
·The chance to develop your career with good solid progression & the ability to gain more responsibility in the future
Salary & package:
The starting salary for this role is £27,000 -£35,000 depending on experience plus an excellent bonus , company benefits & regular salary reviews. . There is also the chance to grow a career within a bigger role & for a solid successful company.