Deputy Hotel Manager – Strong Reputable Hotel Operator
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: £27,000-28,000 + 50% Performance Bonus (48 hours a week)
Our client, a highly regarded hotel operator, is looking for an experienced, hands-on, personable and passionate Deputy Hotel Manager to assist in the running of their hugely popular hotel based in Manchester City Centre. As this is a hands-on Deputy Hotel Manager role, you would need to enjoy the buzz of leading a busy hotel operation overseeing all departments, leading from the front whilst motivating and getting the best out of your team.
* Strong hotel management experience.
* Strong leadership, management skills and some experience of managing HODs.
* Good business acumen, strong financial knowledge and experience.
* Be a great communicator - excellent at developing relationships with a clear and bright communication style.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a great personality - fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities.
* Have a passion for hospitality and high-quality service.
* Have strong management and leadership skills.
* Be motivated, highly organised and have previous experience within a similar role.
* Be enthusiastic, have a desire to exceed guest expectations and want to impress and progress.
* Understand the financial and commercial aspects of the business.
* You should hold your team’s progression as paramount to their continued growth as a team and as individuals, which can only help the business to thrive.
If you feel this role is the next move for you, then please forward your CV. If not then please visit our website for further opportunities www.heskethjames.co.uk