General Manager - High Volume Premium Branded Restaurant
Salary: Up to £55,000 + Bonus + Fantastic Benefits
Our client, a highly regarded branded restaurant operator, is looking for an experienced, hands-on, personable and passionate General Manager to lead and manage their hugely popular restaurant operation based in Edinburgh. As this is a hands-on General Manager role, you would need to enjoy the buzz of running busy restaurant operation whilst motivating and getting the best out of a large well-established team.
* Solid hands-on, high volume experience at General Manager level.
* Strong leadership, management skills and some experience of managing large teams.
* Good business acumen, strong financial knowledge and experience (Profit & Loss).
* Be a great communicator - excellent at developing relationships with a clear and bright communication style.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a great personality - fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities.
* Have a passion for hospitality and high-quality service.
* Have strong management and leadership skills.
* Be motivated, highly organised and have previous experience within a similar role.
* Be enthusiastic, have a desire to exceed expectations and want to impress.
* Understand the financial and commercial aspects of the business.
* You should hold your team’s progression as paramount to their continued growth as a team and as individuals, which can only help the business to thrive.
If you feel this role is the next move for you, then please forward your CV. If not then please visit our website for further opportunities www.heskethjames.co.uk