Kitchen Manager - Popular Branded Gastro Pub
Salary: Up to £30,750 + 25% Bonus + Fantastic Benefits
** To be considered for this role you must have high volume branded experience at Head Chef/Kitchen Manager level **
Our client, a highly popular branded restaurant operation, is looking for a proactive Kitchen Manager to lead and manage their well established brigade at their extremely popular site just outside of Weston-super-Mare.
The successful candidate will support the General Manager with performance, recruitment, policies & procedures within this restaurant, working hard to maintain and make improvements where necessary whilst driving sales.
If you like the security of working with a larger, structured, people focused and ethical brand; then this is the opportunity for you!!
What are we looking for?
· Must have a background of working for a branded restaurant operator with a reputation for strong processes and excellent training.
· The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
· The ability to recruit, train, motivate and support your team, mentoring and developing people into bigger roles with a focus on internal progression.
· A real commitment to provide impeccable service, working hard to maintain and improve performance in order to provide an amazing customer experience, well-presented dishes and a great kitchen atmosphere.
· The ability to ensure that the team are working to the highest standards, adhering to all policies and procedures as well as running a busy efficient shift and looking after all back of house duties related to the kitchen - stock ordering, stock control, labour, rotas etc.
· The ability to work with senior management and the front of house team to ensure that the restaurant maintains it high standards of service and food is prepared and presentation to a high, consistent standard.
· A strong communicator who is good at developing strong relationships, gaining buy-in and leading the team.
· The desire to ‘get on’ and develop your career with a successful, expanding company that is going from strength to strength. There are good progression opportunities available for the right candidate as the company continue to grow.
What’s on Offer?
· The opportunity to gain secure employment with a strong reputable brand.
· Great support and training
· An employer that recognises performance and will regularly review and reward.
· The chance to develop your career with good solid progression and the ability to gain more responsibility in the future.
· An opportunity to make your mark within the company at this high-profile site.
· The chance to make a difference and work for a company that welcomes your suggestions and ideas.
· The chance to develop your career with good solid progression and the ability to gain more responsibility in the future
If you have strong experience leading a quality restaurant operation and are an exceptional leader and then please send your CV ideally in word format.
If this opportunity is not quite right for you, please visit www.heskethjames.co.uk for further vacancies