Role: Bars Development Manager
Salary: £35k to £45k
We are recruiting a very exciting and creative role for a Bars Development Manager to join a successful and progressive contemporary Bar & Casual Dining operator.
The role will involve creating and developing cutting edge drinks menus for the brands, the successful candidate will have the knowledge and expertise to bring innovative new ideas to the company and keep them at the front of the drinks industry.
Your main duties will involve:
Drinks and atmosphere development – Lead the development of new drinks menus and exciting innovations that keep ahead of the curve. Deliver industry leading atmosphere and drive passion and excitement for customer experiences
Drinks category management and growth. – Research and develop new products, categories and serves that keep people coming back again and again.
Support senior bar leaders – support training teams, programmes, materials, skills and bar culture. Lead from the front with best in class drinks and atmospheres.
Support key supplier relationships and activations. – Bring life to new products and activations across the estate, creating memorable customer experiences.
Deliver solid growth to financial performance – Manage menu costings and identify growth opportunities in sales and margins across all bars.
- 5 years minimum bar experience in a fast paced and energetic hospitality environment.
- Proven experience and evidence of launching and developing cutting edge drinks menus.
- Astute knowledge of margins and profit.
- Passion and energy for all drinks and customer experiences.
- Love for energetic bars and atmospheres.
- Inspirational and strong leader who cares passionately about people.
- Organized with excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated with high initiative and ability to influence people with an open mind.
- An opportunity to join a fun, passionate, professional and progressive hospitality company at a senior level!
- An attractive salary with bonus potential.
- Ongoing support, training and development and the chance to work with fantastic teams.
- Employee discounts and rewards / incentives
- Wellbeing support.
Hesketh James Recruitment are the managing agent for this role on behalf of the client.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.