Due to its continued success, my client, a growing accomplished bar and restaurant group, is looking for a Creative Artworker & Marketing Executive to work closely with the Director of Sales & Marketing to drive marketing outputs and provide marketing support for internal stakeholders.
With venues across London, further sites in the process of launching and plans to expand further, the company have a unique quality offering that has meant continued success.
In this hybrid role of Creative Artworker & Marketing Executive you will be responsible for the creation and production of marketing assets, creating and delivering social media graphics, internal and external stationery as well as menus, brochures, and other marketing collateral.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Director of Sales & Marketing and will have the confidence and ability to voice opinions and put forward ideas.
- Support Director of Sales & Marketing in collating content required for social and digital channels.
- Work with digital agency to deliver social media plan and content calendar of regular scheduled posts in line with the marketing plan.
- Act as a brand guardian ensuring quality and a consistent experience across all touchpoints.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the company website.
- Managing and executing local marketing plans, liaising regularly with venue teams to ensure they have the marketing tools required.
- Providing support in setting up ticketed events with third party suppliers, including monitoring and weekly reporting of ticket sales.
- Producing marketing and print briefs, as well as updating the promotions matrix.
- Providing campaign and digital support as required.
- Monitoring customer experience platforms.
- Tracking department expenditure.
- Creation of marketing assets and design adjustments to existing POS in line with brand guidelines.
- Using motion graphics and video editing to create content for use across digital platforms.
- Attendance at key events to capture social media content as required.
What’s on Offer:
- The opportunity to gain secure employment, with a people focussed business.
- The chance to develop your career with good solid progression
- Career longevity.
- The chance to make a difference and work for a company that welcomes your suggestions and ideas.
Salary & package:
The salary for this role is up to £29,000 plus company benefits and the chance to grow a career with a solid multi-site operator.
If you feel you have what it takes, then please forward your CV.