This cool fun yet stylish restaurant and bar with private dining and events space is looking for a proactive Kitchen Manager to focus on delivering amazing food whilst implementing strong processes and excellent training within this extremely popular and busy site in West London.
The successful candidate will support the General Manager with performance, recruitment, policies & procedures within this restaurant, working hard to maintain and make improvements where necessary whilst driving sales. If you are working with a larger brand and frustrated by a lack of autonomy, then this is the opportunity for you!!
What are we looking for?
- Must have a background of working for a quality branded restaurant operator with a reputation for strong processes and excellent training and the ability to use this previous experience to improve existing processes – the company is open to suggestions and ideas.
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- The ability to recruit, train, motivate and support your team, mentoring and developing people into bigger roles with a focus on internal progression.
- A real commitment to provide impeccable service, working hard to maintain and improve performance in order to provide an amazing customer experience, well-presented dishes and a great kitchen atmosphere.
- The ability to ensure that the team are working to the highest standards, adhering to all policies and procedures as well as running a busy efficient shift and looking after all back of house duties related to the kitchen - stock ordering, stock control, labour, rotas etc.
- The ability to work with senior management and the front of house team to ensure that the restaurant maintains it high standards of service and food is prepared and presentation to a high, consistent standard.
- A strong communicator who is good at developing strong relationships, gaining buy-in and leading the team.
- The desire to ‘get on’ and develop your career with a successful, expanding company that is going from strength to strength. There are good progression opportunities available for the right candidate as the company continue to grow.
The chance to develop your career with good solid progression and the ability to gain more responsibility in the future
What’s on Offer?
- The opportunity to gain secure employment with a great branded operator that is going places.
- Great support and training
- An employer that recognises performance and will regularly review and reward.
- The chance to develop your career with good solid progression and the ability to gain more responsibility in the future.
- An opportunity to make your mark within the company at this high-profile site.
- The chance to make a difference and work for a company that welcomes your suggestions and ideas.
Salary & package:
The starting salary for this role is £38,000 per annum plus an excellent bonus and company benefits.
If you have strong experience leading a quality restaurant operation and are an exceptional leader and then please send your CV ideally in word format. If this opportunity is not quite right for you, please visit www.heskethjames.co.uk for further vacancies