ASSISTANT MANAGER REQUIRED – IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE
Stunning Restaurant & Bar/Gastro pub operation
Location: Stunning location in the Bedale/Leyburn/Wensleydale area
Salary: Up to £28,000 + Bonus & Benefits
***POTENTIAL LIVE-IN ACCOMMODATION ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THOSE RELOCATING***
My client is a quality operator with a stunning growing portfolio of quality operations & is looking for a strong General Manager to run their multi-faceted operation set in a stunning location in the Leyburn area of Wensleydale North Yorkshire.
The operation itself is a successful restaurant & a bar area which is very busy in the summer. Due to its enviable location it has a captive audience & is busy in season, but is quieter midweek during the winter months and during this time has reduced opening hours so there’s a real work/life balance.
The operation has been refurbished to a very high standard and serves an array of good quality wholesome locally sourced dishes with popular core dishes being served alongside changing specials all made with fresh locally sourced produce as well as great beers, wines & spirits. Whether you are there for a tasty lunch or a sumptuous evening meal or are visiting the operation for a special occasion, the operation has something for everyone & all ages.
The successful candidate will be a strong Assistant or Deputy Manager or Assistant F & B Manager who is enjoys being hands-on and developing strong relationships with regular customers. The successful candidate must be happy to oversee a small team and actually be operational themselves, serving guests with food & beverages.
The role would suit someone from a busy independent or quality branded restaurant or gastro pub/food pub.
The role may suit someone who is looking to have a nice lifestyle and an enjoyable role, based in a lovely area with stunning countryside.
What are we looking for ?
- Strong Deputy or Assistant Manager or F & B Manager from a Gastro Pub or good quality restaurant/bar operation.
- The role would suit someone from an independent gastro pub/restaurant background or a mixture of independent & quality branded gastro pubs or restaurants.
- The ability to take full responsibility for running the whole food & beverage side.
- The ability to be hands-on where necessary – actually working and serving guests alongside a small team.
- Committed to providing the highest standards of customer service.
- Great back of house skills - P & L accountable with a commitment to delivering GPs, controlling stock etc.
- Strong personality – the ability to form strong relationships with a captive repeat clientele. Professional but also a great host with the ability to speak to customers at all levels and to form strong relationships with them to ensure they come back time & time again.
- The ability to work closely with your GM & senior team to drive business and ensure everyone receives a fantastic guest experience.
- Hands-on - self-motivated & happy to get stuck in where necessary.
Salary Package: The starting salary is up to around £28,000 depending on experience. There is also a fantastic bonus & holiday package.
For anyone relocating, there is also potential live-in accommodation available.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking to run a stunning operation in a beautiful location, working for a great company then please send your CV in word format.
For other opportunities please see our website www.heskethjames.co.uk