We are recruiting for a strong Pastry Chef to assist in the running of a stylish fresh food restaurant operation in Clitheroe.
The restaurant is a fresh food operation, serving classic British dishes with a modern twist, working with quality suppliers and a friendly, passionate creative senior management team who take pride in developing their team.
- To support the Head Chef in the running of this busy operation with an opportunity to develop your skills and progress further with the business.
- To ensure that the preparation of all desserts, cakes, sweets and pastries is carried out to the highest standard.
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness and H&S procedures are set and adhered to.
- Assist with stock ordering and stock controls.
The desirable candidate:
- You will be an experienced Pastry Chef with a true passion for fresh food and creativity.
- Have a calm and controlled management style with the ability to train, motivate and inspire a small team.
- Have a solid understanding of Health & Safety.
What’s on offer:
- A base salary of up to £30,000
- Enhanced holiday allowance with length of service
- Huge progression opportunities
- Share of service charge
- Free parking
- Meals on duty
- Structured training and development plan with the opportunity to progress to Head Chef
Hesketh James Recruitment are the managing agent for this role on behalf of the client.
To ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your CV.