Senior CDP/Chef de Partie - Stylish Fresh Food Restaurant
Salary: £28,500+ Gratuities + Live-in
Our client, a stylish, highly-regarded fresh food restaurant, is looking for a highly passionate and experienced Senior CDP/Chef de Partie to join their successful team in the Windermere area.
Working within this brigade you will have the full support of an experienced senior kitchen team (as well as the management and front of house team) and the opportunity to grow with the business, with new opportunities already in the pipeline for the right person. As well as having strong relevant experience, the most important thing is that you have the right attitude as it's all about the attitude towards your work, the passion for the kitchen/fresh food and the want to learn more and develop your skills!
- Strong Chef de Partie/Senior CDP experience in a fresh food restaurant/hotel.
- A strong passion for the kitchen, fresh food and working in a team.
- A great attitude with a willingness to learn and the hunger to develop their skills.
- Ideally some experience of working to specs.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- A great personality – fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities.
- A great communicator - excellent at developing relationships with the team and others involved
If you are successful you will be joining a great company and benefit from:
- A fantastic salary package.
- Amazing company benefits.
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
- A dynamic, changing and developing company
This is a quality company with an excellent reputation and offers great scope for future development.
If you have the relevant experience detailed above and are looking for a challenge of working in a dynamic, expanding business then please forward your CV. Should this opportunity not be right for you please visit our website for further opportunities