Deputy General Manager - Market leading, established operator, people focussed business, lots of opportunity for progression and growth.
Salary: £42,500 (OTE) - £34,000 BASIC & 25% BONUS!!
33 Days holiday!
We are on the lookout for an engaging operator to join our client as Deputy General Manager at their fantastic site in Buckingham.
Our client, a highly regarded branded restaurant operator, is looking for an experienced, hands-on, personable, and passionate Restaurant Manager to help lead and manage their hugely popular restaurant operation based in Buckingham. As this is a hands-on Deputy General Manager role, you would need to enjoy the buzz of running a busy restaurant operation whilst motivating and getting the best out of a large well-established team. You will support and report directly to the General Manager whilst and form a supportive, approachable, friendly, and inspiring management team.
* Solid hands-on experience at Deputy General Manager level.
* Strong leadership, management skills and some experience of managing large teams.
* Some business acumen, financial knowledge and experience would be ideal.
* Be a great communicator - excellent at developing relationships with a clear and bright communication style.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a great personality - fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities.
* Have a passion for hospitality and high-quality service.
* Have strong management and leadership skills.
* Be motivated, highly organised and have previous experience within a similar role.
* Be enthusiastic, have a desire to exceed expectations and want to impress.
* Understand the financial and commercial aspects of the business.
* You should hold your team’s progression as paramount to their continued growth as a team and as individuals, which can only help the business to thrive.
Our client is an innovative business who will champion change and drive this with the team. They will provide you with the best tools to excel at what you do and a structured training and development plan allowing you to grow your career in this amazing company.
To apply for this vacancy, please forward your CV, ideally in word format. If this vacancy isn’t quite what you are looking for, please visit our website for further opportunities www.heskethjames.co.uk.