Kitchen Manager - Market leading, established operator, people focussed business, lots of opportunity for progression and growth.
Salary: £45,000 (OTE) - £36,000 BASIC & 25% BONUS!!
33 Days holiday!
We are on the lookout for an engaging operator to join our client as Kitchen Manager at their fantastic site in Bradford.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Kitchen Manager will play a pivotal part in the daily success and running of the restaurant. It’s about creating a winning team and delivering the best service and food to the guests.
Offering more than just a great career opportunity, our client can provide the very best induction and training, there’s a basic salary of up to £36,000 per annum dependant on experience, great discounts, and benefits as well as the chance to earn a whopping bonus!
It takes a great team to deliver a best-in-class restaurant experience, so you will:
- Support the General Manager in the recruitment, induction and on boarding of any new Kitchen team members.
- Demonstrate your leadership with a hands-on approach and effective communication, engaging and motivating your team through pre-shift briefs.
- Manage stock control and food margins.
- Manage NSF, EHO and Health and Safety audits to a high standard.
- Deliver to spec and brand standards.
- Drive individual high performance through development and regular one to ones.
- Have an eye for detail and thrive in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Show passion for the brand, visible when ensuring your team are knowledgeable and confident.
Alongside working with a supportive, experienced General Manager you’ll also benefit from…
- Full induction and training.
- Seasonal menu changes.
- Working to a labour model that delivers correct management cover.
- Excellent access to training and development programmes.
- A big say in how you run your kitchen.
- Tools and systems to manage your KPI’s.
- Discounts across all group restaurants, bars and hotels.
- High street and retail discounts, including phone packages, cinema tickets and Gym membership.
Our client is an innovative business who will champion change and drive this with the team. They will provide you with the best tools to excel at what you do and a structured training and development plan allowing you to grow your career in this amazing company.
To apply for this vacancy, please forward your CV, ideally in word format. If this vacancy isn’t quite what you are looking for, please visit our website for further opportunities www.heskethjames.co.uk