🍽️Demi Chef De Partie - Stylish Fresh Food Restaurant.
📍Location: Chester, Cheshire.
💷Salary: £25,000 Base + £4-5k Tronc + Benefits
⭐40 hour contract.
What’s in it for you:.
- 40 hour contract.
- Flexible shift patterns.
- Amazing company benefits - huge discounts on rooms and dining across the group for you , friends and family.
- Fully funded Apprentiship programme.
- Healthcare Cash plan - dental, optical and medical.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Wagestream financial wellbeing platform, allowing you to access your pay as and when you need it.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Our client, a stunning fresh food restaurant, known for its dining experience and fantastic dishes, is looking for a passionate Demi Chef de Partie to join their successful team in the Chester area.
Working within this brigade you will have the full support of the senior kitchen team (as well as the management and front of house team) and the opportunity to both learn and grow within the business. As well as having strong relevant experience, the most important thing is that you have the right attitude as it's all about the attitude towards your work, the passion for the kitchen/fresh food and the want to learn more and develop your skills!
- Strong experience in a fresh food restaurant/hotel.
- A passion for the kitchen, fresh food and working in a team.
- A great attitude with a willingness to learn and the hunger to develop their skills.
- Ideally some experience of working within an accoladed/fine dine restaurants.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- A great personality - fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities.
- A great communicator - excellent at developing relationships with the team and others involved
This is a quality company with an excellent reputation and offers great scope for future development.
If you have the relevant experience detailed above and are looking for a challenge of working in a dynamic, expanding business then please forward your CV. Should this opportunity not be right for you please visit our website for further opportunities www.heskethjames.co.uk .
We are committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome all applicants regardless of identity, personal characteristics or background.
Please note: We are expecting a high number of applications for this role and will be in touch with successful candidates within 72 hours of your application. Should you not hear from us within this period, we regret that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.