Executive Head Housekeeper - Stunning Luxury Lake District Hotel (Live Out)
Location: Lake District, Cumbria
** To be considered for this role, must you have solid hands-on Executive Head Housekeeper experience in a luxury high-end hotel with faultless attention to detail (no room for error!) impeccable standards, quick turnaround experience and departmental budgeting experience! As this is a live out role, you must drive and have a car for this role unless you are looking to relocate to the area and source your own accommodation! **
Our client, a stunning luxury Lake District hotel, is looking for a highly experienced and hands-on Executive Head Housekeeper to lead and manage their experienced housekeeping team. With luxurious bedrooms, breath-taking interiors and truly stunning communal areas, this property attracts clientele coming from afar and wide for memorable stays and unforgettable experiences. With that in mind, you must have faultless attention to detail, impeccable standards and strong leadership skills leading your team from the front. As part of your role, you will be conducting thorough room checks and train/mentor your team to achieve the highest possible standards whilst working at quick pace with no risk of error. You must have a strong eye for detail ensuring the highest standards are maintained throughout the entire property as well as any finishing touches to the property that need maintaining.
As Executive Head Housekeeper, you will be a natural leader, get a real kick out of coaching, developing your team (individually and as a team) leading them on to even greater success! As this is a hands-on senior management role, you will need a wealth of experience across all areas of the role from hands on team management, quality checking to back-office duties. You will also be COSHH/NEBOSH trained and be financially astute with Profit & Loss experience as you'll be responsible for the departmental Profit & Loss which includes managing and ordering stocks and also wages (which also means you'll be in charge of the department’s rotas).
This is a hands-on and varied role that would suit a candidate with strong luxury housekeeping management experience.
- 2+ years recent Executive/Head Housekeeper experience in a luxury 4* (or above) hotel or resort
- Solid experience of managing a team of experienced housekeepers with various personalities
- A strong eye for detail ensuring the highest standards are maintained throughout the entire property.
- Strong departmental P&L experience (including stocks, wages) and experience of dealing with suppliers.
- You must be a strong motivator and understand the importance of training and development within the housekeeping team.
- Ideally be COSHH/NEBOSH trained
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience of growing and managing an experienced housekeeping team
- Great communication skills - developing relationships with other departments, senior management and others involved.
- A great personality - fun, passionate, charismatic, enthusiastic, people-focused and adaptable to all personalities.
Should you be successful, you will benefit from:
- A fantastic salary
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- A dynamic, changing and developing company
This is a quality company with an excellent reputation and offers great scope for future development.
In order to ensure your enquiry with regards to this position is dealt with quickly, please send in an up-to-date copy of your Curriculum Vitae in a Word Document format.