DEPUTY MANAGER REQUIRED - FROM A QUALITY BRANDED RESTAURANT/BAR OR MULTI-FACETED LEISURE/F & B BACKGROUND
To assist in the running of a large fresh food multi-faceted restaurant, quality bar & leisure operation.
HIGHLY SUCCESSFUL EXPANDING RESTAURANT/BAR/LEISURE GROUP
LOCATION: CHERTSEY/WOKING AREA
SALARY: Around £30,000 plus bonus, benefits, progression in this ever expanding company
GREAT WORK/LIFE BALANCE
My client is a successful growing multi-faceted luxury leisure & hospitality business with restaurants, bars & leisure under one roof. Due to their increased success, ambitious growth plans & development of their existing sites plus promotion of their managers, I am seeking a Deputy Manager, ideally with experience of running a large high volume quality branded restaurant & bar venue or an experiential or leisure business with a great F & B offering (not hotels)
The operation itself is exciting and has 2 quality fresh food branded restaurants & a bar operation under one roof alongside quality experiential leisure . It attracts customers from all walks of life and are popular with individuals, groups and families alike. The sites are unique in design with space used to its maximum effect. Each is designed with the highest quality decor.
My client is at the top of their game and are extremely passionate and knowledgeable of their market and audience. They are constantly innovative, looking for new ideas and ways to improve & expand their offering and stay ahead of the market.
The company have multiple venues across the UK with further operations in the pipeline for 2022 and beyond with further sites in the area so there is a real possibility of swift progression for the right candidate.
This role is Deputy Manager. We are looking for a strong candidate who has strong experience of running a high volume restaurant/bar operation or a large multi-faceted F & B or leisure operation.
The role is incredibly hands-on & is a very important role within the business. The successful candidate will be responsible for being the manager on duty in this established popular operation and for a company which, due to its continued popularity & success, is continually expanding.
It has a very strong restaurant & bar offering and we are looking for someone with a strong F & B focus, who is used to running quality restaurant & bar operations serving quality dishes & cocktails.
The successful candidate will have managed multi-faceted branded leisure or hospitality businesses with a strong food & drink offering and will be used to managing different teams and functionalities. The successful candidate will have worked within a branded restaurant/bar environment & will be used to working with processes, checks & detail and will also have a passion for fresh food.
The company actively promote a very entrepreneurial culture and the successful candidate will be very forward-thinking with lots of different ideas to bring to the table.
As Deputy Manager you will be involved in all aspects of the business, helping to lead & manage your teams to ensure that the operation performs to the highest standards, building on its existing success and taking it to the next level whilst also ensuring that guests receive an amazing guest experience.
The Deputy Manager will report directly to the General Manager of the business & there are plenty of opportunities for progression with this exciting company.
- A proven track record of success working a Deputy Manager with experience of running a large high volume restaurant/bar operations with a real passion for great food.
- Experience of working with high volume well-respected quality branded operators
- Food & wet-led high volume experience
- Experience of running high volume fresh food businesses with busy kitchens producing great quality food
- Some experience of experiential leisure would be an advantage, though not essential
- The ability to maximise sales & develop the guest experience & delivering corporate events & catering for larger parties
- Proven track record of managing, inspiring, motivating & developing great teams.
- Organised with strong attention to detail & great planning & decision-making skills.
- Helping to analyse data & to drive financial performance, budgeting/forecasting, payroll, stock, cash management & controllable costs
- The desire to work in a growing entrepreneurial innovative business where you can have real input
- A real ambassador for the company - Passionate & committed to ensure that guests are continually delighted
- A real pride and ownership of your venue - ensuring that the look & feel is presented to the highest possible standard & the venues, team presentation & atmosphere is consistently great.
- The desire to work for a company that really values its people and offers attractive hours (around 40 hours a week) & a real work/life balance.
- Motivated & looking to work in a business with a great culture where everyone works as one big 'family'.
- The desire to progress your career further in the future.
Starting salary of up to around £32,000 plus bonus & various company benefits, travel costs etc. The role also offers attractive hours and although the role will require evening & weekend work, managers work around 40 hours on average a week so there is a real work/life balance. There is also great potential to progress into a bigger role as the company continues its expansion plan.
If you feel that you have the right experience and are looking to join a growing, forward-thinking company with amazing multi-faceted operations then please send your CV.
For further opportunities please see our website www.heskethjames.co.uk