Due to their continued success, my client, a growing accomplished bar, and restaurant group, is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work closely with the Director of Sales & Marketing to deliver the marketing plan across digital and social platforms, creating full digital campaigns to drive sales and support in-venue activity.
The Digital Marketing Manager will have a full understanding of digital marketing to successfully promote and raise online awareness of the Company to drive website traffic, conversion and engagement.
- Devise and deliver multi-channel social and e-marketing strategy in line with the marketing plan
- Manage and build social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok
- Manage the role of the website, AI bot and CRM within the guest experience strategy
- Work with the Marketing Executive & Creative Artworker to deliver and execute social media plan and content calendar of regular scheduled posts in line with the marketing strategy
- Measure digital performance, producing monthly reports on digital effectiveness, conversion rates and platform growth and engagement
- Create E newsletters in line with the marketing plan.
- Produce regular reports on results and conversion rates
- Maintain the database and drive database growth
- Manage the influencer strategy to maximise brand awareness and engagement Use Google
- Analytics and other measurement tools to identify opportunities and drive continuous improvement
- Proactively search and identify new online trends to support potential campaigns
- Identify and develop partnerships with digital third parties to drive awareness and sales
- Manage and optimise the PPC strategy to drive revenue.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Experience of Full marketing mix
- Be highly commercial, with the ability to produce reports and a sound understanding of figures and ROI
- Have a comprehensive and proven understanding of digital marketing
- Be creative with outstanding attention to detail
- Be highly organised and self-motivated
- Have project managed large scale projects
- Be driven and able to work proactively by yourself and in a team
What’s on Offer:
- The opportunity to gain secure employment, with a people focussed business
- The chance to develop your career with good solid progression
- Career longevity
- The chance to make a difference and work for a company that welcomes your suggestions and ideas.
Salary and Package:
The salary for this role is up to £50,000 with a 10% discretionary bonus plus company benefits and the chance to grow a career with a solid multi-site operator.
If you feel you have the right experience and are interested in working for an exciting, forward-thinking, exciting growing company then please send your CV.
For other opportunities, please visit our website www.heskethjames.co.uk